воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

30 July



Hi guys. How are you doing? I'm all right ... I can not believe that the month of June is already ending. During this time I did not have time to do anything. All the time I'm at home, many people have noticed that I am always online. It does not please me ..
It is unfortunate that this summer is getting boring. But I promise to fix and hang out in July.

I want to tell you that I decided which camera I want. Parents gave it to me for my birthday closer to August.
This canon 600d. I thought for a long time, what do I want a camera. The main thing is that I can record the video and it was easy for beginners. I have read many positive reviews, and noticed that many bloggers use it.
Yet one thing is that I buy for my birthday - it's the remote for the camera. Wireless remote control allows you to shoot from a distance up to 15 meters away from the camera.
Finally, the third thing - it's a tripod. But I'm still not sure.
Thank you all for your attention, have a good night. hug

You can find me on instagram:HELENMALINA
                                Tumbler: HELENMALINA
                               vkontakte:http://vk.com/id94897633


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий